Wood Floor Lacquers, Oil, Wax & Stains - Bona Kemi Mega Polyurethane For Wooden Floors
£76.68 each + V.A.T.
Bona Kemi Mega fast drying polyurethane lacquer finish for wooden floors. Designed for use on wooden floors in commercial and heavy wear domestic areas.
- Easily and quickly applied with a bona kemi roller with no risk of bubbles appearing after curing.
- Professional results are easy to acheive with fast curing and only 2 hours drying time per coat.
- An initial application of Bona Kemi 'Prime' will reduce yellowing and prevent grain rising.
- For heavy wear areas 1 coat of Bona Kemi Prime and 2 coats of Bona Kemi Mega or alternatively 3 coats of Bona Kemi Mega.
- For light/medium wear areas, 2 coats of Bona Kemi.
- Coverage is between 8- 10 sq mtrs per 1 litre. Therefore a 5 litre bottle will treat a room of about 16 sq mtrs in 3 coats or 25 sq mtrs in 1 coat
- When re-coating a previously polyurethane sealed floor, a coss linker should be added to the Mega as an aid to adhesion.
- Available in Mat, Silk Mat or Gloss finishes with free next day delivery.
- Our price only £76.68 per 5 Ltr + v.a.t.
New floors should be laid in accordance with the requirements of BS8201:1987 and the manufacturers instructions. The surface to be coated should be sanded back to bare wood,and be dry and free from sanding dust, oil, wax or other contaminants. In the case of previously lacquered floors, the addition of 2% volume of crosslinker & The Bona Kemi scrad system sanding disc/screen or sandpaper grade No 120 or finer should be used for the final sanding. The best results are obtained by using a buffing machine. Always use a Bona Kemi sleeve for applying the seal or the primer