Wood Floor Lacquers, Oil, Wax & Stains - Bona Kemi Traffic Wood Floor Treatment/Sealer
£94.33 5 Ltr + V.A.T.
Bona Kemi Traffic is a commercial grade two part wood floor polyurethane finish. It has an extremely high resistance to wear and abrasion with an ultra mat finish that gives an 'invisible' protection to your wood floor with an easy to maintain non yellowing surface.
- Suitable for use on both unfinished or pre-finished floors. Highly elastic- the finish will not crack under the pressure of stiletto heels.
- An initial application of Bona Kemi 'Prime' is recommended to ensure correct adhesion, reduce yellowing and prevent grain rising.
- Clear natural appearance with superb scratch resistance. Meets DIN norm 18 032 for slip resistance.
- Suitable for sports halls, dance floors, reception areas, lobbys, museums, museums etc.
- 1 x 5 litre (4.50 litre polyurethane and 0.50 litre of hardener) will cover approximately 50 Sq Mtrs in one coat. Standard specification for unfinished wood is one coat of primer and two coats of Traffic
- Apply with a Bona Kemi roller which will give fast and easy application and a drying time of around two hours.
- Our price only £94.33 per 5 Ltr + v.a.t.
New floors should be laid in accordance with the requirements of BS8201:1987 and the manufacturers instructions. The surface to be coated should be sanded back to bare wood,and be dry and free from sanding dust, oil, wax or other contaminants. In the case of previously lacquered floors, the addition of 2% volume of crosslinker & The Bona Kemi scrad system sanding disc/screen or sandpaper grade No 120 or finer should be used for the final sanding. The best results are obtained by using a buffing machine. Always use a Bona Kemi sleeve for applying the seal or the primer
This product is in Stock!
|4.5 Ltr & Hardener||9|